ReFresh

14.5.04

Dawn Of The Dead - 1

Yesterday I watched the original Dawn Of The Dead in anticipation of watching the new one, now I've watched it before and I've got to say it is one of the worst films I've ever seen, but I love it I can't get enough of it, odd isn't it, I suppose it's just a love of zombies I never realized I had before, even though I rented Resident Evil the movie 6 times, well all I can say is I hope that the new film improves upon some of the shoddy cinematography from the original.

Oh and Fable's looking more and more like a September release I don't mind though as I had this wait with Black & White and I still loved that game loads after the year it was pushed back, I remember pre-ordering and waiting for it to come on the 6th April 2001 and it came on the 5th result.

Update from Shroud from The Brown Balverine

sam and gradius confirm it is september

Post One
Post Two

just 4 more months

1 Responses to "Dawn Of The Dead"

Post a Comment

<< Home