ReFresh

19.6.04

Jobs and Tunes - 2

Hey guys, just need to let off some steam, i applied for a job the other week and yesterday found out how i did, well basically i didn't get the job i applied for but what makes it worse is that he told me that if i had applied a week earlier I'd of got the job straight away, now what confuses me about this is if he would've given me the job last week straight away then why not give me that chance this week, it just doesn't make sense and it has annoyed me loads, he has however given me the option of doing flexitime so basically whenever they need me i go in, which to be honest i can't afford to do i will however think about it over the weekend.

Anyway now I've got that off my chest let's get to the other subject in my title, you may have noticed if your a regular visitor the new links on the right, well these will link you directly to the iTunes music store and the artist or album named, so you can basically check on the albums and music i like, i will even link to my own mixes posted on the store, and if you don't have iTunes i highly recommend you download you won't be disappointed unless of course your one of those people who likes things to be so complex no one but you can understand it, iTunes Rocks, can't wait to get an iPod.

2 Responses to "Jobs and Tunes"

  • At 6:47 pm, Blogger The Amonette's said…

    good luck with the whole job situation!
    thanks for the comment on the spanking quote... glad you liked it. :)

     
  • At 11:18 am, Blogger Jonathan B said…

    Thanx for the luck, can never have too much.
    That's Okay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home