ReFresh

25.6.04

Servicing - 1

Hey guys got my new phone today and i have to say it's bloody great, you can take panoramic pictures the phone actually stitches together three pictures, there's all sorts it's bloody excellent, does videos too and it's now my official little mp3 player doesn't hold much but it does the job alright.

First picture taken with my new phone it's my mum


Had my car serviced today set us back 130 notes ridiculous considering 90 of that was labour, run's like a dream now however feels like a brand new car, don't know what they've done to it, probably put some air in the tyre's. Gotta shoot people to see food to eat.

1 Responses to "Servicing"

  • At 2:13 pm, Blogger Jonathan B said…

    Why'd you give it back i thought it was a pressie, no she doesn't he he.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home