ReFresh

1.6.04

Tamagotchi - 0

Ah at last just finished work and what a bitch of a day it was thought i wasn't gonna finish in time, well i did so i can breath a sigh of relief. Anywho t'other day i received a Tamagotchi in the form of a present on my B'day from my good friend Lou pictured a couple of posts below, not i tell you what i remember these things when they first came out (had one then too) and they're still great it pretty much pissed me off at first it's so demanding but i love it now, i highly recommend them, at least all my friends know what they're getting for there birthday's now.

Going out tonight again this marks the 6th day in a row which is a bit of a landmark for me, went to a pub quiz last night and really enjoyed myself, night before bowling, night before meal you get the gist. Busy listening to Clubbers Guide 2004 at mo and have to say I'm loving it there's some classic tunes on there some of which 80's inspired which i love. Anywho must dash.

0 Responses to "Tamagotchi"

Post a Comment

<< Home