ReFresh

5.7.04

Chocolate - 1

Strange stuff isn't it, i sit here working my way through a bar of Cadburys Dairy Milk and i mean it's nice don't get me wrong i just don't really understand why people go so mad over it i mean there are those that can't live without it, very odd, i mean it doesn't really taste of much just really sweet.

Anyhow i mean to go over my Nan and Granddad's later i tried all weekend but they were busy, so hopefully tonight i'll get to go round there, I'm going in tomorrow to sort out my hours for next week with regards to the teaching job so things are looking up hopefully i'll get inducted some time this week that would be great cos i really need the cash at the mo, plus I'm really looking forward to it, I'm getting quite excited about it now, it's gonna be fun, anyway must dash.

1 Responses to "Chocolate"

  • At 9:03 pm, Blogger Jonathan B said…

    Well thanx for support twice he he, i'll try that don't you worry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home