ReFresh

7.7.04

Hammered Again! - 1

Hey guys went out last night and got smashed was drinking double Cuban's all night, and for those who don't know what they are it's dark rum, coke and lime. Any-who got absolutely wankered and had a chicken donna kebab on the way home got in at 2, then got up for work at 7 and went into work peed as a fart that was fun.

Here's a pic of Stacy, Fran, Lou and J


Saw my aunty Jo today to give her my old phone (T610) so now both my aunty's Jane and Jo will be able to send each other picture messages for which i think they'll be pleased. Got my hours for my new job next week let's just say in total i'll be doing 51 hours next week great isn't it I'm really looking forward to being knackered hey ho there you go.

1 Responses to "Hammered Again!"

  • At 6:16 pm, Blogger The Amonette's said…

    You really should behave and not get so wankered all the time. just kidding! oh, and tongue rings are EXCELLENT. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home