ReFresh

15.7.04

Mum - 0

Hey guys long time no blog, hope all is well in blogland, well just finished my first week in my new job and so far i've got to say I'm loving it had a really rewarding client today who i taught to use the internet, by the end of the session i had them doing it all without supervision so it was really good.

Didn't tell you about sat night did i well it was my friend Lou's birthday party and we got absolutely hammered it was great, though ended up going to bed at 1 and then everyone woke me up at 3 as they were coming to bed, mind it got my hangover out of the way he he, managed to fit a whole hangover in-between 3 and half 3.

I've set up my iMac so my mum can use it today, given her and e-mail address and set her up on AIM so my aunt's and her can chat, and i've set her up so she can listen to all the music on my laptop from the iMac using iTunes (Great Program). Cya Laterz

0 Responses to "Mum"

Post a Comment

<< Home