ReFresh

23.8.04

Stressed, Upset! - 3

Hey not my usual self today feeling a bit taken for granted, to the point where i want to cry, it's not often i get like this but when i do i do it properly, loads of things just lately are getting to me, perhaps it's the move that's stressed me right out, feel really s*** at the moment, i feel like my friends don't really care about me, yesterday for instance you know i invited them round, well they turned up and intended to go to the cinema in the eve, also expected me to do there hair, they know i have no money so i said i couldn't go, any-who my mum managed to scrape together the money to get me into the cinema, however we had an hour and a half wait before the film started and in that time we went to frankie and benny's, like i say i had no money enough for a drink which i needed to save for the film, any-who i decided not to have one in frankie and benny's however my friends did and the also had bar food, and sat right in front of me and ate and drank while i had nothing, i ended up not having a drink all night because i was so hungry i had to buy a pack of sweets in the cinema and there you go really.

Can you understand why i feel taken for granted. Oh i forgot to say that i invited the guys round for the evening and that when i asked if they had to go to the cinema the answer was clearly yes they did, all i want is a little bit of respect through this time when i have no money and am feeling very stressed but there you go. Oh and let's just say this isn't the only incident.

Sorry guys if your reading this but i have to get it off my chest it's driving me insane.

3 Responses to "Stressed, Upset!"

  • At 5:24 pm, Blogger The Amonette's said…

    I hear ya, it's tough sometimes getting taken for granted and feeling trapped cuz you can't complain or get angry to their faces. But don't forget you're well-loved in the blogger world! :)

     
  • At 9:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dont worry, we all have crap times. Have a good cry and then think about all the good things around you.

     
  • At 9:07 am, Blogger Jonathan B said…

    You've hit the nail on the head Miss Nik you can't tell em, trapped is what i feel, and thanks anon it's appreciated that even though people don't really know you there'll offer support.
    Thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home