ReFresh

19.9.04

MyMyMy - 3

Loving Armend Van Helden's MyMyMy at the moment it's a wicked choon, anywho not been up to much lately mainly working just finished a 60 hour week, doing 75 next week, should be fun, and all that so i can save up for an iPod, here's some pictures one of the guys:


and one of the chicken wings me and fran polished off:

3 Responses to "MyMyMy"

  • At 2:23 pm, Blogger The Amonette's said…

    Of course you can link to my page, I would link to yours too if I could figure out how to do it. You're saving up to get an iPod? I told my family I wanted a mini iPod for Christmas :)

     
  • At 8:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those poor chickens that will no longer be able to fly... and the picture of massacred chix wings! i'll have nightmares forever now!

     
  • At 3:44 pm, Blogger Jonathan B said…

    I'd love an iPod mini just would prefer a normal iPod really, and cheers, your all linked up.

    I know poor chickens they tasted good thought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home