ReFresh

29.5.05

Mad Weekend - 0


Tattoo
Originally uploaded by Jonners.
As you can probably see I've so far had a pretty strange weekend, well to start off Friday i went to my Nan's retirement do got very drunk had a lot of the family there and had really good fun, then yesterday i me and my mum decided that she'd get her tattoo re-coloured and I'd get a tattoo and there you have it it was a birthday present from her and muchly appreciated i love it absolutely love it, anywho later that day it was my granddad's 65th birthday do and retirement so had good food, good times and plenty to drink again so that was fun, today is my birthday and I've turned 20 mental got lot's of lovely presents which were unexpected in fact the green top you can see in the picture was one of them, went out to Reculver today with the family that was nice now going out for a meal with friends so that should be fun I'll report back tomorrow.

0 Responses to "Mad Weekend"

Post a Comment

<< Home