ReFresh

6.5.05

Old Entries - 0

Well as the post title would suggest i have been looking through some old posts, tell ya what never knew that it would remind me so much of last year, it's crazy there's one post where i quote my iTunes music collection as 300 albums well that's shot right up to 537 which is insane in only a year, anywho I'm so glad I've kept this blog as it does serve as a reminder of things I've done in life, for that reason alone i would recommend that if you haven't got one and where thinking about it do it.

Well the night before last i spent in doors with Janelle and my Mum just sat chatting really, but was a nice evening, during the day me and mum went shopping and i bought 'Jade Empire' for Xbox loving it so far it's really good, last night it was my Mums birthday so stayed in and had Chinese then went to Aaron's for a chat that was good too. Anyway gotta rush i should be at work.

0 Responses to "Old Entries"

Post a Comment

<< Home