ReFresh

14.8.05

Totally Drunk - 0

Well what have I been up to since the last update, well worked a bit did my cafe bit on Friday which went well, then Friday afternoon I spent with my auntie Janey and her kids that was nice had some lunch, that night went out and got totally drunk, went to our friend Ruth's place for the evening was really good I gotta say got well drunk staggered to the pub got more drunk and staggered back again or should I say commando rolled back lol, you should see the grass stains on my t-shirt hope they come out, apparently me and Ruth were being really obnoxious which I can believe, hey ho you only live once eh? So then stayed at Ruth's and went to work for 7am I'm sure I was still drunk definitely had a hangover still work was good had a great fried breakfast. That's it really.

0 Responses to "Totally Drunk"

Post a Comment

<< Home