ReFresh

22.9.05

Isn't Life Wonderful! - 0

You know what I think I've had an blow to the head as all of a sudden I feel very optimistic and why not I say. I ended up going out last night had an excellent time went with Lou, it was a weird night well basically because we ended up with the uni freshers pub crawl it was ace met loads of new people thoroughly enjoyed myself. The crazy thing was that we managed to keep up the facade of being students all night long and they all believed us, hilarious but had a great night and apparently it's gonna happen every Wednesday so you know where I'll be on a Wednesday night from now on he he, gotta say they know how to have a good time these student's.

I start my new job officially on Monday which is great, actually been doing it for the past 2 weeks anyway but whatever, means I'm out of care now, into a job with a future what an opportunity can't believe it, but anyway should be going out for a meal tomorrow but we'll see, then clubbing sat should be a laugh, I'll keep you updated.

0 Responses to "Isn't Life Wonderful!"

Post a Comment

<< Home