ReFresh

18.9.05

Loneliness! - 0

Hey guys and gals, well it's been another weekend of two whole day's on my own, starting to feel it now gotta say it's driving me mad, I haven't been out and enjoyed it in such a long time, doesn't help that all I do is work and sleep, I was so excited at the prospect of having two day's off, what a waste spent half of the time creating a database for someone at work, getting slightly fed up of being alone all the time, especially when no one replies to your txt's, never mind I know I'll get over it just guess I've never spent this much time alone, thought I'd put this old picture up because I'm alone in it still I like the picture so there you go, work tomorrow start at 7 how great is that. Anyway speak soon and don't worry about me.

0 Responses to "Loneliness!"

Post a Comment

<< Home