ReFresh

26.9.05

Weird Weekend! - 1

I seem to be having a lot of weird weekend's I have to so say, so anyway how did Aaron's birthday meal go. Okay actually felt a bit like an outcast at times being heckled for no reason, but ya know whatever don't matter I still had fun, mind you the beers helped a lot Aaron seemed to enjoy himself too, ordered his birthday present Friday Lou, Stace and I went in together so he's getting something fairly decent. Anyway what else happened over the weekend? I hear you say well not a lot actually watched a few films watched X Factor was basically getting my self ready to start my new job today, which went really well actually ordered my new desk and arranged a few things, am on the brink of ordering 4-5 new computer's to replace totally outdated hardware other than that pretty boring, I promise my life will pick up soon lol, here's for hoping he he.

1 Responses to "Weird Weekend!"

Post a Comment

<< Home