ReFresh

1.1.06

2006! - 0

Hey hey, how's it going it's been a while I know but seeing as it's the new year I thought I'd resurrect the old beast, you know this is my 100th post, now I'd of thought I'd of been up to the 4-500's by now obviously I was wrong, anyway enough of that as it was new year's eve yesterday as you can imagine I'm feeling fairly fragile today, and rightly so it was a bloody good night last night I tell you had great fun, I'm paying for it now though, went out with my Mum her boyfriend Brian, My cousin Kieran his girlfriend Justina and her friend Katherine it was a lush night stayed local so I could roll into bed it was more like slipping into a coma but hey back to work Tuesday got a 2 day course on clinical systems it's gonna be great fun! (note the sarcasm)

0 Responses to "2006!"

Post a Comment

<< Home