ReFresh

29.12.08

2009 - PT Diploma - University! - 0

Well 2009 is well and truly on my doorstep and what a year it's going to be, i have a sense of a new life that's about to begin, 2 years ago i started my personal training diploma which i am sad that i didn't follow through back then but due to work commitments and a different focus it never happened. Anyway 2009 is the year that all changes i will have finished my diploma by the end of summer at the latest and hopefully if everything goes well i should be starting University in September to study 'Sport and Exercise Science' which i am truly excited about!

I guess there have been a lot of changes over the last 18 months to a year for me some of which have been negative such as work and losing focus of what i truly want also gaining weight and becoming unfit. What i have done is refocus my energies towards what i really want and sport is it i have a huge feeling of regret for not having been to university and now is the time to go as i feel settled in myself and will be better able to learn and gain knowledge whilst hopefully avoiding some of the distractions that university brings! We'll see, wish me luck, I've decided also to use my blog as a means to record my training progress so we'll see how that goes!!

0 Responses to "2009 - PT Diploma - University!"

Post a Comment

<< Home